Security Installer Community

School Cctv....difficult Senario!

i meant someone tried to sue me (solicitor letter) for allowing thier kids to climb onto my roof which was covered with vandal paint, untill i politely showed them the signage i had put up

sign and signiture and your ok.

problem is any parent with half a brain would punish the little bleep for being there in the first place.

Guest BellMan371
sign and signiture and your ok.

problem is any parent with half a brain would punish the little bleep for being there in the first place.

problem is that doesnt happen any more and this is down i think to discipline :!:

Guest anguscanplay
copper once told my aunts neighbour that there was no such thing as tresspass :hmm: hows that work :question:

civil offence not criminal unless crown property

• 3 months later...
In my opinion target hardening is the route to go, fencing and aggressive planting to keep them out would be a more effective us of the Client's budget.

Ilkie

I was carrying out an installation at 2 sister schools in NW london, the school had another company installing new fencing and access control on the gates. THis sorted the problem with kids getting in.

The school got a grant for the new fencing that sorted the main problem with kids getting in

We installed Poles with anticlimb bars on the poles

RichardP

vandal grease

That is a great Idea, but before you recommend anti-climb paint etc, make sure that the clients aware that it is required to be above 2 meter and signage must be in place otherwise if someone is hurt or the clothing is ruined the the intruder may wish to make a claim against the school.

It's a claim culture out there.....

I looked into this after repeated attempted break-in at my partner retail outlet a couple of years ago.

I had a large sign made up stating " Danger CCTV, Anti climb paint, Barbedwire in operation"

Tis funny there has been no further attempts after I carried out these works :)

RichardP

Archived