Security Installer Community

Nite Devil Dome

wombats

for you to identify or for the police to identify - be very caeful if you are filming minors
I have done this in the past and the police have seen the footage and identified them,because they were on my property and they were commiting a crime then that was ok.
watch the crimebuster ads
Where can i find these?

Guest anguscanplay
I have done this in the past and the police have seen the footage and identified them,because they were on my property and they were commiting a crime then that was ok.

never said it wasnt - how long you planning to keep any unused footage ? and im interested what happened after the police identified them ?

I only plan on keeping the footage if needed for identitiy reasons but it will just stay on the dvr for upto 30 days until it writes over itself.

The police actual indentified the thieves and they were going to them the next day to arrest them when they cam e back on duty.Before that happened we actually saw them in the street and pointed them out to a neighbour and he had a word with someone and within the hour the tem was returned to the garden,so no prosecution was needed.

I only plan on keeping the footage if needed for identitiy reasons but it will just stay on the dvr for upto 30 days until it writes over itself.

The police actual indentified the thieves and they were going to them the next day to arrest them when they cam e back on duty.Before that happened we actually saw them in the street and pointed them out to a neighbour and he had a word with someone and within the hour the tem was returned to the garden,so no prosecution was needed.

No prosecution needed - but a visit to casualty for the culprit. Like it. If 'having a word' is done effectively you should find the scumbags avoid your premises. They don't like pain. :rolleyes:

Where can i find these?

Woops

I meant crimestopper. As seen on ITV

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

No prosecution needed - but a visit to casualty for the culprit. Like it. If 'having a word' is done effectively you should find the scumbags avoid your premises. They don't like pain.

Lol :whistle:

Yeah i know what you mean with the crimestopper ads.That is what i don't want (Poor images).

Nonsense,

Paul makes no such claim, got the catalogue here in front of me. No reference to exclusivity at all.

You may want to try here too.

Based on previous information, not worth the bother though. If they were so good, we'd all be fitting them everywhere.

Hi Chaps.

Just for your reference.

The NiteDevil is our camera and the websites you list buy it from us.

It will be available with the 4-40mm lens from around 28th June. In this new version you can zoom and focus with a remote control for ease of install.

The standard bodied version (like a traditional camera) will also be available on this date and is priced at competing with Samsung camera.

Any questions PM me.

cheers!

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Guest anguscanplay
Hi Chaps.

Just for your reference.

The NiteDevil is our camera and the websites you list buy it from us.

It will be available with the 4-40mm lens from around 28th June. In this new version you can zoom and focus with a remote control for ease of install.

The standard bodied version (like a traditional camera) will also be available on this date and is priced at competing with Samsung camera.

Any questions PM me.

cheers!

Paul.

at last a voice of reason returns - welcome back Paul

• 2 weeks later...

There are 2 versions surface mount and flush mount what i need to know as space is tight is the depth of the flush mount from dome to mounting surface and also how deep it protrudes into the void.

Am wanting to replace an existing dome under an up an over garage door canopy so the depth is critical I have had a look at both pdfs on the sys q site but they quote the same dimensions for both types???

Any one got one they could actually measure

cheers

Archived