Security Installer Community

Nite Devil Dome

wombats

A few people have mentioned this cam to me and i wondered if anyone has any reviews on them or have used them and if they are any good?

This is what i have found so far...

It is a Nite Devil or Night Devil

CCT502 Camera Specifications

Image Sensor 1/3

A few people have mentioned this cam to me and i wondered if anyone has any reviews on them or have used them and if they are any good?

What difference would it make??

Let's be fair here, you have been asking for suggestions all week and all recommendations have been rejected due to cost. You stated your budget is around the

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay
yes the night devil is very good i have used one on a customers house under their porch/veranda and it worked a treat, nice picture both day and night.

hope this helps

bellman

what amount of ambient light do they have - you dont say so theres no correlation between this guys site and yours

Guest anguscanplay

This is what i have found so far...

It is a Nite Devil or Night Devil

CCT502 Camera Specifications

isnt that a systemq part number - good camera but cant really see in the dark - can it

yes the night devil is very good i have used one on a customers house under their porch/veranda and it worked a treat, nice picture both day and night.

hope this helps

bellman

I've used cheap

isnt that a systemq part number - good camera but cant really see in the dark - can it

Well what dya know, so it is. Won't be buying from there though so the price still stands

have edited this post as prices were posted

Guest anguscanplay
i think there were a couple of street lights outside the house and sspot light down lights under the canopy 20watt i think from memory but there certainly wasnt any security light flood lights etc installed .

hey there bellman remember angus`s rule of thumb - min light level equals ability to read a newspaper in the dark

you got more than enough there and a 500w halogen just overpowers these units and they white out

:no: they are not

im very sorry barooga i didnt know that it was that distrbutor that did night devils i thought systemq only did them as thats what they make out when selling them anyway.

Nonsense,

Paul makes no such claim, got the catalogue here in front of me. No reference to exclusivity at all.

You may want to try here too.

Based on previous information, not worth the bother though. If they were so good, we'd all be fitting them everywhere.

Archived