Security Installer Community

Karizma+ Power Supply

Dom

Guest Sparky169
for goodness sakes it's not what i use thats at issue, it's was what a j/p might have at hand and used as a secondary test to help make sure- where the dickens did i ever say i use a neon?

give me strength!

regs

alan

calm down dear arfur its only a commercial :lol:

Guest Sparky169
tbh youd be better off changing the unit for a new one, if you dont feel you could change this then get three quotes in from local companies, but if you do decide to do the work yourself please be careful as there is high voltage mains in there.

i would not be looking at just changing the power supply as they may be other reason why it has gone down. and the added bonus with a new panel is you would have 12 months guarantee. EDIT for misleading typo - Arfur

hope this helps

cheers

sparky169

wow hang on a minute darren i gave good advice at the start it was arfur mo saying about the neon screwdriver business.

Guest Sparky169
i have deleted the verbal assualt by the way. before anyone starts

where did i verbally ASSUALT anybody daz?? :hmm:

cheers

Transformer output voltage?

somewhere between 16 & 21v?

any more bids!

17.5 v AC ...I would have thought that any of the trannies from the Optima / Accenta would suffice - pick one up off fleabay for a fiver...Just check the load first.

Regards.

Guest Dave the alarm man
17.5 v AC ...I would have thought that any of the trannies from the Optima / Accenta would suffice - pick one up off fleabay for a fiver...Just check the load first.

Regards.

needs to be the larger one from the metal cased ones really(accenta ABI), my post which has now gone missing had an ebay link for a ts 790 (tenner + post)which will fit his panel?

still none the wiser when my content went? anyone?

Archived