Security Installer Community

Galaxy 18 Help

JMARK1

Hi - I have an Aux tamper on my Galaxy 18.

Dont have a bell wired up so think its that but i dont know how to wire it out...

Can anyone help?

I apologize for the above unhelpful post, unfortunately we can't help you with that one, I'd like to refer you to the top left hand corner of every page on this Forum, your question / answer is covered there .... sorry

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest Sparky169
:hmm: ...I know the answer but I really can't give that kind of info out. sorry

same here i also know the answer but i will say this there is a missing link but thats all im saying on the matter sorry you need a proffesiional installer in if you dont know what the problem is on that panel. its a commercial panel not a domestic one really.

Hi - I have an Aux tamper on my Galaxy 18.

Dont have a bell wired up so think its that but i dont know how to wire it out...

Can anyone help?

Just gone faulty or trying to install/repair/tinker yourself??

I apologize for the above unhelpful post, unfortunately we can't help you with that one, I'd like to refer you to the top left hand corner of every page on this Forum, your question / answer is covered there .... sorry

Thanks for the reply...

I work for //.Large National Installer.// (i know i should know) - I have the engineer codes and everything just not sure which ones i need to wire out... there is one on the output of the PCB but not sure if I connect this to the tamper return????....One of the other engineers asked me to wire out the bell.

I have all the documents and know how to default everything.

Just not sure how to wire out the bell.

Surely this doesn't class as asking for defaulting or documents.

Thanks for the reply...

I work for //.Large National Installer.// (i know i should know) - I have the engineer codes and everything just not sure which ones i need to wire out... there is one on the output of the PCB but not sure if I connect this to the tamper return????....One of the other engineers asked me to wire out the bell.

I have all the documents and know how to default everything.

Just not sure how to wire out the bell.

Surely this doesn't class as asking for defaulting or documents.

Sorry, but what you are asking is classed as engineering information, this we are unable to give out in 'open forum', we don't know who you are, so, I would suggest you apply for Trade membership, then ......

follow the link

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/trade.asp

Hope to see you 'In the Trade'

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

I see... thanks for the help :-).

You might think we are not being helpful but as stated in the rules of the site blah blah.

You must realise that the sounder/bell is a crucial part of the system and telling somebody we don,t know how to ,in effect, disable the security (tamper) part of this device would not be a good idea.

In the 'trade' part no prob's - we all trust each other (well sort of anyway ;) ).

I would suggest you go back to the engineer who asked you to do this and ask his advice - we all have to learn somewhere or get the instruction manual out - it is self evident in there what you need to do. good luck

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Archived