Security Installer Community

Is Ifsec Going To Be Not Rubbish This Year?

Eggy

dont come then georg

i bet you haven't been deficating since you became a mod. or have you been sentenced to transportation or something??? or are you a briton at all??? i thought you guys were up to sarcasm but you seem to be a bit blind eyed for that...

cheers

scotch whisky helps with your stomach thou..

Will be making the trip over for this

Yes last few years the invasion of the tawian manuf seems to be getting bigger but there are also a lot of new products that are good to see and try for real instead of reading about them in the mags and waiting for your supplier to bring into stock.

have you sat down with the stand list and map and planned what you want to see?best thing you can do, saves hours of aimlesly wandering about going round in circles

Been there since saturday...

yes there's lots of tat - we have mugs, pens and lanyards left... 14069 Aasset Security

(they are one of my suppliers but I'm helping out)

Strongly recomend anyone who likes blondes to wander in the direction of Norbain...

TSS

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

The Organisers are making a big thing this year about their new villages dedicated to physical security, manned guarding and IP market places.

TBH I have a floor plan of the show pinned to my wall (we are exhibiting, I am not sad enough to do that for any other reason) and the CCTV Village is smaller than previous year.

At the end of the day though, the organisers are going to be driven by the exhibitors.

If you fancy getting smoked, you can visit our stand with pleasure @ 19217.

Got some new gear this year.

CYA there if you come.

cheers,

Matt

got smoked, only ever seen video footage and small discharge when powering the units up etc, its quite disorientating you cant see a thing

Archived