Security Installer Community

Is Ifsec Going To Be Not Rubbish This Year?

Eggy

For me it was an interesting year, managed to avoid all previous employers :whistle: and the korean/chinese/taiwanese areas, even managed a quick trip into the health and safety and FM shows too - I have enuogh ear plugs and safety glasses to last the next year...

I have enough pens to last too...

I've also made a lot of good contacts that should help me expand for the next 18 months

a bit disappointed by this year's new offerings

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

i did about approx 5 years ago and i had another person with me who was embarrasing me by trying to impress by telling the smoke guy what the best smoke detector would be in a room with a smoke screen fitted. Was it you per chance?

Was I the person with you, or was I the smoke guy?

I may have been the smoke guy. 5 years is a long way back, but we were there then. Rubbish stand back then, blink and you would have missed us. I think I was actually mistaking you for another Scottish member who visited.

I would rest assured that people telling us about smoke detectors is the least embarrassing thing. The amount of other things I have heard people tell us borders on the hilarious at times. I put it down to our fault for being poor at educating the market between all the smoke system manufacturers.

Matt Gilmartin, Sales Director

T: +44(01205) 821111 | F: +44(01205) 820316

info@smoke-screen.co.uk | www.smoke-screen.co.uk

Head office:

1-2 North End, Swineshead, Boston, Lincs PE20 3LR

Registered in the UK no. 2728491

nah that was april so spent May trying and failing to catch up

Not convinced you missed much anyway. Had a wander round on Wednesday, but didn't see too much to set the world on fire. I suppose a case of the usual same old, same old.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

you knicked my screwdriver off andy?

Tight sod said you'd already had it. Would it upset you if i said i was now the proud owner of a rather large mem stick? :P

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay

last time he has a "comfort stop " at mine moaning about the road works on the m1 you back up here soon?

Archived