Security Installer Community

How Can I Disable A Guardtec 350?

I have a Guardtec 350 at a flat that I want to disable for a year or two while the flat is rented out.

Could anyone tell me what might be the most sensible way to do this?

I want to leave it so there is zero chance of false alarms but would prefer to be able to easily re-instate it at a future date. I thought perhaps the best way would be to remove the power supplies or something?

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

(I have an engineer manual but no code although I can do a factory reset)

get a alarm company, pay the money, prove that it is you property, sign the relevant paperwork to say you give your consent, then just maybe they will. but as for this forum it clearly states, please do not ask for engineers doc's or defaulting information. so be it, sorry we cannot help any further with your request. ;)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

But make sure you get 2 codes programmed in, master code for you and normal code for tenant, when the tenant moves out and hes changed the code you should be able to delete it and program a new one with your master code.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

please do not ask for engineers doc's or defaulting information

er.... I didn't ask for engineers doc's or defaulting information. I just wondered if there was a sensible way to leave it "not in use" instead of removing it altogether.

Archived