Security Installer Community

Dangers Of Microwaves

Vince8282

Just been doing a little research and found a frightening report on not only microwaves as in a microwave oven but also the effect that it has on certain foods and the consequential effect on the people who consume the said food.here and :fear:here :fear:

No wonder I haven't had any kids for over 26 years

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Just been doing a little research and found a frightening report on not only microwaves as in a microwave oven but also the effect that it has on certain foods and the consequential effect on the people who consume the said food.here and :fear:here :fear:

No wonder I haven't had any kids for over 26 years

Good erstwhile scientific journal eh?

That's all us Radar engineers knackered too i suppose :no:

Guest anguscanplay
Good erstwhile scientific journal eh?

That's all us Radar engineers knackered too i suppose :no:

i get all my science from blue peter

Guest Sparky169
i get all my science from blue peter

told you to stop using paper mache' blue peters recipe to hold the cctv towers up you know its not right :lol:

good report though very interesting well done for finding it.

now wheres that piece of chicken i have just cooked in the microwave :whistle:

Sorry but these documents do not look like anything serious.

I don't know if you've ever seen a real scientific publication, but they are not like that at all :D (no sources, no measures, ...)

Hi all who responded

I must be suffering from microwave exposure :rolleyes:

Ignorance is bliss and a little knowledge is dangerous.

The reason for my research was that someone asked if I could test their microwave oven for emmissions so I bought a tester for said job and was shocked to find 50% of the ovens I tested, failed the test. I also felt a little light headed but that may just have been the drink. The ones that passed the test showed slight emmissions but within permitted spec. 2 were more than 2x the level that the instructions said was concidered to be safe.

I don't go along with the usual conspiracy theories and yes there were a few strange statements made in those reports but at the end of the day people will ultimately believe what they want to believe.

Thanks again for your input and if anyone has any proper scientific facts on the subject please let us know.

Best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Archived