Security Installer Community

Remote Fob With Panic Button

Is there such a thing as an alarm system with a panic button on the fob. I have never seen one myself. If not basically I need a system with 16 zones, LCD key pad and remote fob, I still need some sort of remote panic button, maybe pendant type. I like installing the veritas range, is the premier the way to go.

Never used veritas but have had good sucksess with the scantronic 9853 with 8/16 zones on board(depending on 4 wire or supervised wiring which ever you prefer )can expand in 9960/8/16 W/F go for software V2.05 or higher or hard wired in 8/16 zone expanders units and choiceo pa 722/723/727

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

Is there such a thing as an alarm system with a panic button on the fob. I have never seen one myself. If not basically I need a system with 16 zones, LCD key pad and remote fob, I still need some sort of remote panic button, maybe pendant type. I like installing the veritas range, is the premier the way to go.

You can add almost any remote system to an alarm system by using the PA input.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

radio fobs tend to suffer from a high rate of accidental operation, especially when carried in the pocket or a hand bag and configured for 'pab'.

Gardtec offer an 'add on' receiver and the fobs have 4 buttons, allowing arming and disarming, but would not recommend enabling the pab function on fobs that are carried, but fine for one say thats kept in the master bedroom etc.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hi,

The Texe Premier supports wireless (via a network receiver)

The 4 button keyfob used with this has set, part set, unset and two button pa

Have just finished installing a system with one of these (premier 24 and network receiver version). Pretty impressed with it

Regards

Dom

I fitted the premier 24, with the radio plus inteligent receiver and 4 button fob. Everything works as it should. However the 4th button on the fob, the one with the star on it - how would I program it to operate one of the panel outputs. I was thinking that when the button was pressed it would operate the security lights via a relay.

Archived