Security Installer Community

Galaxy G2 Panel Issues

Its the same here in South Africa. Security companies providing armed response. They respond useually within a couple of minutes of an activation.On an intruder activation they are on the phone before you can even get out of bed to switch it off. :)

not being a racist here but that's a man's job there?

:question:

Georg, I have edited your post as some WILL take offence at what you said, despiet what you said at the start of your post.

Not sure where are web address is listed on here but should be www.opticasecurity.co.uk it goes to Doncaster Scouts if you put a highfen inbetween Optica and Security
Er! Em!

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Not sure where are web address is listed on here but should be www.opticasecurity.co.uk it goes to Doncaster Scouts if you put a highfen inbetween Optica and Security

I was referring to SA not donkey scouts..

The fact that you have to purchase the ribbon cable to connect a digi or redCARE to a G2 panel annoys me, especially as the branch never put one in the install kit!

Whats with using the zone 0v for detectors on the G3 panels aswell, there was nothing wrong with the old panel layout imo.

The fact that you have to purchase the ribbon cable to connect a digi or redCARE to a G2 panel annoys me, especially as the branch never put one in the install kit!

Whats with using the zone 0v for detectors on the G3 panels aswell, there was nothing wrong with the old panel layout imo.

its not technically a ribbon cable,but,the likes of somes scany and vista's have been doing it for years,not in the install kit....see my dont trust a salesman post...

whats wrong then in the present one? i think it is quite engineer friendly.

or do you have objections for zone 0V being used for power 0V ???

:question:

Not an objection as such, I just prefered the previous panel layout, personnal preferance I suppose.

:lol: we just don't want the change when we have got used to something (unless we are talking about women :roflmao: )

Archived