Security Installer Community

Part Set Veritas R8

Vinny1684

tell him why :whistle:

Why didn't you - not exactly a helpful comment was it. :realmad:

The answer, presumably, is because you need to configure the downstairs zone to be entry/exit.

Now, I don't know how to do that on that panel, but hopefully someone will tell you. :rolleyes:

Guest anguscanplay
Why didn't you - not exactly a helpful comment was it. :realmad:

The answer, presumably, is because you need to configure the downstairs zone to be entry/exit.

Now, I don't know how to do that on that panel, but hopefully someone will tell you. :rolleyes:

not knowing that panel i didnt want to misinform the o/p but was hoping breff would return and complete the advise i am sorry that it was read as a blunt comment :unsure:

Guest anguscanplay

now he needs to know howe to allow part set walk through in the morning

be quicker to go and do it for him :whistle:

OK as stated earlier, but now I am going to have to go into more detail than I wanted (If any other mod has a problem with this please edit)

Enter engineer code press PROG

enter 51, 3,4,8 PROG (before pressing prog you should only have leds 1 and 2 on)(part set 1 zones enabled)

21,1,2 PROG (before pressing prog you should only have leds 1 and 2 on)( part set entry zones)

23,1, PROG (before pressing prog no zone lights should be on)(zones set to instant alarm during part set....NOTE. zone 1 comes preset so this will turn it off)

RESET.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Magpye,

This is a think to the current rules for the site http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/Content/rules.asp

This community will not divulge control panel defaulting instructions to standard members. Neither will this community provide Engineer/Installation manuals for any control panel or other security equipment.

The above is also the header on every page.

This topic is not a discssuion about what is and is not acceptable in the public forums, please read the rules and you will see what is and is not acceptable to these forums and of which all members are asked to abiode. If you find a post that is objectionable and feels needs attention please use the report a post function that is attached to every post and the moderating team will look into it and take appropriate action.

Please also note it is possible to discuss engineering and programming issues for some panels within public forums without posting a full manual or the defaulting information, in some cases it is also clear that the only option that should be offered to the original poster is to seek the services of his installer or alarm company.

I am going to again clean up this post as it has gone off topic.

Archived