Security Installer Community

Alarm Prices

A good quality install is worth its weight in gold to the customer ?? good install quality equipment = very few callouts and the cost of call outs (labour ) is only going to get more and more expensive so a cheep install will probably cost you dear in the future.

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

• 4 weeks later...

People who look in the local rag are looking there to get a cheap price.

People don't look through the 'three liners' in their local paper to get the best quality, they want cheap, so maybe you are targeting the wrong market?

If you are trying to promote your business / get some work I advise that you put a fault repair ad in the rag.

State that you are time served etc, good rates and if your confident of your technical AND sales abilities then offer free callout.

There are sooooo many systems out there that don't wowrk and if people see that they have the chance to check you out before they have to pay a hefty bill then they are more likely to call you.

Don't think of them as free call outs, think of them as sales visits!

A small company I worked for a few years ago did this and it worked a treat.

People who look in the local rag are looking there to get a cheap price.

People don't look through the 'three liners' in their local paper to get the best quality, they want cheap, so maybe you are targeting the wrong market?

If you are trying to promote your business / get some work I advise that you put a fault repair ad in the rag.

State that you are time served etc, good rates and if your confident of your technical AND sales abilities then offer free callout.

There are sooooo many systems out there that don't wowrk and if people see that they have the chance to check you out before they have to pay a hefty bill then they are more likely to call you.

Don't think of them as free call outs, think of them as sales visits!

A small company I worked for a few years ago did this and it worked a treat.

Thats a great idea

Archived