Security Installer Community

Bulldog Broadband

WatchdogSecurity

Right, im mega p`ed off, i used to be with Bulldog last year with a BT landline, which would then get updated to 8 meg with there phone service, anyway Nov comes and no 8 meg, gets a mac code (1 month contract) and then moves to Be Broadband on my BT line, happy as larry till last week when BT send me a letter saying that Bulldog want to take over the line, I ring BT and explain the situation they said as it LLU you have to ring Bulldog, so i rings Bulldog, and tells them to stop the transfer, they said they would, so 2 days after i ring BT to check, BT said its still going ahead, so i ring bulldog and tell they abruptly to make sure its cancelled, they assured me its returning to Donor (BT) so i left it, Friday night, comes home, no internet, so i try to ring the 0800 number BT had on the letter, and i get "sorry this number is currently unavailable please try later", so i try the Operator (150), and i get "Welcome to Bulldog".. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No im wanting to strangle someone, No internet, email, Sky, Alarm, CCTV Monitoring Etc, really realy realy annoyed, rings Bulldog, and i spoke to about 15 people 2 of which put down the phone on me, I cant ring out, so having to use mobile for 0800 number which are chargeable. spent 3 or 4 hours friday night trying to sort this out. Bulldog wouldnt put me onto a Supervisor, and said they are not authorised to give out supervisor names... What a Joke!!!!!.

Sat morning 2 hours, to be told to Cancel my line, then Rang BT who said dont do that you will loose your number, so rings Bulldog back and then get told the line has a fault, and is stuck between BT and Bulldog, and they said to tell bt to take it back and fix the line. RTD (return to Donor) i ring BT and they said they cant take it back as the order has not completed, but i told BT that Bulldog says you cant take it back and repair the fault, BT said we cant till 100% over to Bulldog. Rings Bulldog who tells me they need to pass to and engineer, this will be monday and will call me back.

Monday no call, ring BUlldog who tell me to ring BT and check the line, Ring BT and they said the problem is Bulldog put a Number port pin in wrong and will need to be Fixed by BT so the number can go over with the line which bulldog allready have. So he told me to ring back at 6 when its done, so rings a 6.10pm last night, to find that BT know nothing about this conversation, and having to explain the long story to more and more people im starting to loose the will to live, i gets put on hold for 20 mins to be cut off. Rings back and explains the whole story to someone else yet again. Who then says i have to ring Bulldog, i said F`k this get me a manager, who rang back after 10 mins, to say i will have to speak to an engineer and ring you back tommorow (which is today).......

He better as im out for Blood..... Rang Offcom they said its been logged, but i need to write a letter of complaint, as its gonna be 4 weeks beforee i can get my internet back on a 2 weeks for my phone, and thats if they start the ball rolling.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want some comp for this as it a fking joke. I would murder one of bulldog staff if i could get em, half of them i couldnt understand what they were saying.....

what can i do ???? pretty much nothing......

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Just an update while at work, i got my BT line back as BT openreach engineer must have just seen that it was a fault and jumpered it back to BT instead of fixing the port issue sending it to Bulldog, so alls fine, BT line working i can now phone out and im, and 150 gets me Welcome to BT. So im well chuffed saves me 10 days re-transfer time.

Rings Be Broadband after checking with 3 separate peopole at BT who did line test saying all was fine ring your ISP. So i did they said looks fine, then after 10 mins gets a call backBulldog still have a pending order so they cannot do anything, so ring bulldog and get it cancelled, which they said will take 5 days, ring BT to check that i wont loose my number or line, then rang again to check, both time telling me no chance, as they will need another order, it should be fine in the morning for ADSL.

Get up this morning, phone dead, number not in use. WTF.... Ring BT, saying that my accounts closed, and that ive not had a BT line since last week, and she tells me im basically lying when i told her it was fine last night on BT, and you should ahve logs of calls from me to you on that line.... Still says no chance, i said i rang 150 and got welcome to BT how could i be with Bulldog... Ahhhhhhhhh, by this time ive spend well over 100 quid on 0800 from my mobile, more than 12 hours since last week. Top add to it Be what to charge a reprovisioning fee of 24.00. I now finally have a new order hopefully for 7th March and then another 5 days for ADSL, so a month without a phone and ADSL because of some D*cks at Bulldog, weall and truly P***ed...!!!!!

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Just an update while at work, i got my BT line back as BT openreach engineer must have just seen that it was a fault and jumpered it back to BT instead of fixing the port issue sending it to Bulldog, so alls fine, BT line working i can now phone out and im, and 150 gets me Welcome to BT. So im well chuffed saves me 10 days re-transfer time.

Rings Be Broadband after checking with 3 separate peopole at BT who did line test saying all was fine ring your ISP. So i did they said looks fine, then after 10 mins gets a call backBulldog still have a pending order so they cannot do anything, so ring bulldog and get it cancelled, which they said will take 5 days, ring BT to check that i wont loose my number or line, then rang again to check, both time telling me no chance, as they will need another order, it should be fine in the morning for ADSL.

Get up this morning, phone dead, number not in use. WTF.... Ring BT, saying that my accounts closed, and that ive not had a BT line since last week, and she tells me im basically lying when i told her it was fine last night on BT, and you should ahve logs of calls from me to you on that line.... Still says no chance, i said i rang 150 and got welcome to BT how could i be with Bulldog... Ahhhhhhhhh, by this time ive spend well over 100 quid on 0800 from my mobile, more than 12 hours since last week. Top add to it Be what to charge a reprovisioning fee of 24.00. I now finally have a new order hopefully for 7th March and then another 5 days for ADSL, so a month without a phone and ADSL because of some D*cks at Bulldog, weall and truly P***ed...!!!!!

Log it all down and file a small claims court action online claiming damages for loss of service, breech of contract and charge all your calls as well.

Don't be P%$

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

This sort of forum item reminds me of the days of "THATS LIFE " with good old Esther Ransom, and who was the old fellar in the arm chair???????

Hope it gets sorted mate..

Rich

www.accesscontrol.ie

richard.huison@accesscontrol.ie

ACT "Where performance counts"

"Is your Access Control system Vista Ready?"

welcome to the bulldog hell :ranting:

I can only say you're not the first, not the last

http://www.my-bulldog-hell.co.uk/

i've been with bulldog for nearly 2 years

worst customer service on the market

luckly after first month which was a nightmare its been okay