Security Installer Community

Most Popular Intruder And Access Systems

1_hour_install

Perhaps thei topic should be locked, before it gets out of hand?

Richard

no - it should be moved to an area where a real banter can begin.. :roflmao:

dont be so sensitive Richard eventhou you don't have answers to all questions - no one (manufacturer) ever has when I ask.

no arf it wasnt at all, but i wont comment further on the regs ok mate

no problem James,

by all means comment on regs but not by paragraph referrence, that just makes it tedious to look up.

i don't integrate access to intruder in such a direct way, simply because a site that require's it due to my small company i could not feel honestly i could back-up, and would most likely need insurrance cover/ARC.

they are advised by to look eslewhere and get that companie's superior experience/support offered (i do know my limitations and hope i'm honest enough to stay within them), at least now ACT and Paxton know which ones to order and read (via the post ;) ).

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

don't worry Richard,

this is just some engineer to engineers banter between 2 waring factions, wait till you see a real bun fight in action :yes: one will be along soon :)

you and your collegues alng with Paxton are cordially invited to the TSI Paintball day on the 17 march at milton keynes (just use the search function). should be a real blast

regs

alan

Hi Alan,

M.K is just up the road from me, and it would give me a chance to get my old Regiment clobber out, but im working down in Weymouth that weekend. So go and paint all of your competitors a nasty colour, and have fun LOL

Rich

:rolleyes:

www.accesscontrol.ie

richard.huison@accesscontrol.ie

ACT "Where performance counts"

"Is your Access Control system Vista Ready?"

arf they wernt paragraph refences they are the acceptable means of unsetting. Thats all.

Dont want no war, just staiting there is a lot more to it then you seemed to intimate.

I must have been wholly wrong and for that i apologise

ho James

i used to go ballroom dancing thought they were a new 'military 2 step', or are they were programming steps? even a new 'football' haircut you'd got yourself? :D

i've got a brother-in-law who used to work for british rail on signal equipment, for some reason i have never fathomed he thought i understood his abreviated terms, just because i know a little electronics :P:lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

:question:

you still don't know??

let me give you a hint: how does last person know he is a last person?

cheers

:whistle:

As it happens, yes, i do know. Simply answering the question when asked. Just as we do when people who really should know better can't see a problem with the A/C system arming the intruder panel based on the muster list...when the front doors are on free swing during the day.

:P

...when the front doors are on free swing during the day.

:P

:lol: so you knew !

swinging front doors are not a problem really. you still have readers to both directions and can force users to use them - it is first of all matter of how you tell them to use them secondly we can use soft APB and violators will be :Whip: and then we have hard APB in arsenal.

some user convenience will cost you a bit more money and you need directionally swinging front doors.

:lol: so you knew !

swinging front doors are not a problem really. you still have readers to both directions and can force users to use them - it is first of all matter of how you tell them to use them secondly we can use soft APB and violators will be :Whip: and then we have hard APB in arsenal.

some user convenience will cost you a bit more money and you need directionally swinging front doors.

Me thinks there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. Access Control is what we do.

All the above are standard, but were too specific for the question. Our systems are designed to help you guys comply with the various rules and regs.

Andrew

Archived