Security Installer Community

Most Popular Intruder And Access Systems

1_hour_install

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that even though there has been some bickering going on in this topic that things like this are an invaluable tool which enables you to learn about features of new or existing products. I have found the information to be much more informative than our Australian versions. www.austech.info and www.techscentral.com.au

You are very lucky to have a resource such as this. I have always found that discussions with my peers were very few and far between wheras here you can do it on a daily basis.

Well done to everyone who contributes here.

Hi All,

Just wanted to say that even though there has been some bickering going on in this topic that things like this are an invaluable tool which enables you to learn about features of new or existing products. I have found the information to be much more informative than our Australian versions. www.austech.info and www.techscentral.com.au

You are very lucky to have a resource such as this. I have always found that discussions with my peers were very few and far between wheras here you can do it on a daily basis.

Well done to everyone who contributes here.

hi '1_hour_install,

internet means this resource is available all over the world, i for one welcome input and question from other country's, we all get 'good idea's' and this is a great way to share or test them.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived