Security Installer Community

Mobile Phone Viewing Enabled Dvr

Taylormade

DM have now (or will be soon) released/ing their PDA viewer for real. This is a java-based viewer and requires that you have a JRE installed on your PDA. The recommended one is from Esmertec and costs around US$50.

It's alright.

That's about all I can really say about it :)

--

psumner@dmicros.com

Manufacturer

:hmm: last year at ifsec there were literally dozens of vendors showing off mobile phones viewing camera's, might be worth holding on and having a look there, rather than commit now if you can.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

:hmm: last year at ifsec there were literally dozens of vendors showing off mobile phones viewing camera's, might be worth holding on and having a look there, rather than commit now if you can.

regs

alan

I'd forgot about that. Even when you told them you weren't interested they still pushed ahead. I wonder what this years Korean fashion is going to be??

I'd forgot about that. Even when you told them you weren't interested they still pushed ahead. I wonder what this years Korean fashion is going to be??

thats half the problem with ifsec :ranting: , loads brill kit, full of all bells and whistles - but no uk agent, so unless you want to start importing it's pie in the sky.

wish theyed have a sticker on the stands saying 'uk agent available' save loads of those 'i speaky liffle iqyish ornly - yes i understand (with vigorous nodding)' type conversations :rolleyes:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Videoswitch DVR's can have an add on piece of software that allows viewing GPRS - the Vi range of recorders with Vi-X05 add-on. Not bad refresh rates.

I saw this at IFSEC. Its available for DM, Baxall, Vista, Videoswitch and a few others (Ive forgot which) from a company called Qeeps. I watched a demo on one of the stands and I was pretty impressed - the PTZ control is pretty snazzy.

I saw this at IFSEC. Its available for DM, Baxall, Vista, Videoswitch and a few others (Ive forgot which) from a company called Qeeps. I watched a demo on one of the stands and I was pretty impressed - the PTZ control is pretty snazzy.

Hi all, i am looking for basically the same thing but would like to create a web page for my customers with log in's to watch the camera's from my own website.

Does anyone know how to do this, i can do the web page. Just in need of some advice.

Archived