Security Installer Community

Dvr7223 Help Needed.

MILLWALLFC

Im with Blueyonder, so doubt that my ip address is static. But the manual does give guides as to how things should be setup. TBH though, I didn't need to refer to it, I just installed the software and it all worked over wireless without me actually configuring anything except the password. I may try to connect via the internet later, i'll let you know how I get on.

hi Dave,

i'd be interested too as i also have blueyonder. on a new restaurant recently, they needed to connect their 'order/book over the web' service, i get called in to hook up the internet but now i'm stuffed, but the suppliers help desk set it all up remotely to work on a dynamic - made me feel really inadaquat as it was a GIRL!.

as hard as i try and i really have tried i struggle with this stuff, due to my troubles with remmembering first names :rolleyes: once we get into DNS DDNS and 'demiliterized zones' the memory cells increases their teflon qualaties.

reading verious items is of no help as they all seem to conflict with each other or leave out exsplaining vital information, i think its a conspiricy.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Im with Blueyonder, so doubt that my ip address is static. But the manual does give guides as to how things should be setup. TBH though, I didn't need to refer to it, I just installed the software and it all worked over wireless without me actually configuring anything except the password. I may try to connect via the internet later, i'll let you know how I get on.

Hi Service Engineer

Did you get a chance to try if not i will get mine in the next couple of days and will write a guide.

Archived