Security Installer Community

Which Control Panel Can Provide This Facility?

lol arfur i agree i dont know why they rebranded it. It can only assume that takex is more international than pulnix was.

Plus we only use beams as a rule on cameras not intruder and when it is on intruder its internal ie factories, roofs etc

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

lol arfur i agree i dont know why they rebranded it. It can only assume that takex is more international than pulnix was.

Plus we only use beams as a rule on cameras not intruder and when it is on intruder its internal ie factories, roofs etc

googled this

http://www.takexeurope.com/

i note the main name is 'taken' (omg!)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

PIR's.

I note that the forum concensus seems to like the Bosch 820 as the best Pet Immune PIR sensors althought they don't seem too easy to source.

Can't find any experiences on the Bosch Blue line which seems to have been introduced fairly recently and are more readily available.

Has anyone got any feedback on these? Are they any good? Pooch is a brown greyhound just in case the PIR's are colour sensitive !! :rolleyes:

Bugsley.

Guest Peter James
PIR's.

I note that the forum concensus seems to like the Bosch 820 as the best Pet Immune PIR sensors althought they don't seem too easy to source.

Can't find any experiences on the Bosch Blue line which seems to have been introduced fairly recently and are more readily available.

Has anyone got any feedback on these? Are they any good? Pooch is a brown greyhound just in case the PIR's are colour sensitive !! :rolleyes:

Bugsley.

Blue line are the replacements, dont know about where to by them DIY, you could see if your local alarm company will retail you some.

Pete

Archived