Security Installer Community

Pyronix And Bentel Panels

konstask

the best thing to do is bench test any panel you decide to go with.good luck :)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

How do you do a bell test or read the log as it dont seem to even work on any i have worked on.

should not really tell in a public forum :oops:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

I see you talking about Sterling panel the same goes for the Matrix panels?

Any suggestions for a residential panel with best price/reliability except Vista or Honeywell ( the keypads are big and ugly my clients don

what honeywell keypad is ugly? i assume you mean the galant? the mk7 keypad imo looks great, plus you can get brass ones or ali ones if you really want. Best looking LCD keypad i have ever seen IMO is the new bosch ones

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

what honeywell keypad is ugly?

they are not ugle, just expensive :P

Well here in Greece we don't have the mk7 keypads or any galaxy panels I don't know why.

The new Bosch keypads from Solution 64 and 16plus are the same as the image i post before, they are Digiflex Vision (Australian) keypads with Bosch Branding.

Well I will search for a Texecom dealer here in Greece to talk.

Thanks all for your answers, I was disappointed about Pyronix cause we was so close to make a good deal with the dealer.

Ah that they are but you only pay for what you get :yes:

agreed, but in most cases it comes down to what you can afford :rolleyes:

Archived