Security Installer Community

Pyronix And Bentel Panels

konstask

Hello here, first time posting here.

I used to install Vision64 Panels from Digiflex (australian made) it's my best panel with Access Control capabilities. The problem is that is too expensive for small residential installs, so I searching an other panel for these installs. Here in Greece good priced and stable also (as they say) is Pyronix and Bentel (Italy) panels. I read here about Pyronix, no one like them why? Cause it's difficult to program or something else?

Also anybody has used Bentel panels it has a very friendly LCD keypad and the program is tree view like a cell phone same, as Vision.

And the last question what about PIRs? I can choose from these :

Pyronix KX15DD and DQ

Optex FX40 or RX40Qz

Crow SWAN

PS. Pyronix Belle is a good one?

Thanks all for the answers

Used Pyronix panels with the last company i worked for,the one we used looked very cheap,were not user or engineer friendly for programming or viewing the logs on and tech support was ****,i once phoned for help on how to reset manager code got told you need to crash the whole system but tech support may be able to get into it remotely,so gave them the site phone number waited an hour phoned back,oh we were really busy we'll try again,told them not to bother i'd need to come back,went back the following day and waited ages for them to dial in got bored so started guessing code,manged to get it this way(was on site 2 hours this day).

Maybe this is why they are not liked much :hmm:

Trade Member

Used Pyronix panels with the last company i worked for,the one we used looked very cheap,were not user or engineer friendly for programming or viewing the logs on and tech support was ****,i once phoned for help on how to reset manager code got told you need to crash the whole system but tech support may be able to get into it remotely,so gave them the site phone number waited an hour phoned back,oh we were really busy we'll try again,told them not to bother i'd need to come back,went back the following day and waited ages for them to dial in got bored so started guessing code,manged to get it this way(was on site 2 hours this day).

Maybe this is why they are not liked much :hmm:

chalk and cheese mate. i find the programming on the sterline ten very easy and friendly, but this is only grade one. yes it does come at a good price. tech support i have had no problems with so far. speak as you find and opions will differ. the best thing to do is to bench test and see how you find it.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

chalk and cheese mate. i find the programming on the sterline ten very easy and friendly, but this is only grade one. yes it does come at a good price. tech support i have had no problems with so far. speak as you find and opions will differ. the best thing to do is to bench test and see how you find it.

Thanks for the answers

Well I have downloaded the Pyronix PC program and from what I can see, the philosophy is easy and well structured, most users don't make complex things only arm/disarm and bypass so the limit LCD keypad is not a problem I think.

What about Bentel, anybody?

Thanks for the answers

Well I have downloaded the Pyronix PC program and from what I can see, the philosophy is easy and well structured, most users don't make complex things only arm/disarm and bypass so the limit LCD keypad is not a problem I think.

What about Bentel, anybody?

I.M.O pyronix panels are only good for one thing..that is aiming at the skip...then saying that castle are part of pyronix and their panels are very good...pyronix do have a nick name poooronix :P

I.M.O pyronix panels are only good for one thing..that is aiming at the skip...then saying that castle are part of pyronix and their panels are very good...pyronix do have a nick name poooronix :P

AGREED

i find the programming on the sterline ten very easy and friendly,

You're having a laugh.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

The sterling ten has to be the worst panel i have ever worked on.

How do you do a bell test or read the log as it dont seem to even work on any i have worked on.

You are quite right that **** panel is'nt user or even engineer friendly as you can tell we have a bit of a history,and as for tech support :techsupport: don't get me started as i will go into me anti pooooronix rant banghead

So you all saying :no: No! to Pyronix the only way to agree with you is to buy one and try it my self.

and if all is as you are saying I will paint it blue and through it to the sea. :hmm::no:

e03ed679aac9f91ed72909f7ba1276ad.jpg

The frendlier keypad so far.

do yourself a favour mate...throw the ruddy thing into the sea BEFORE screwing it too the wall...save yourself a whole lot of hassle :ranting:

The sterling ten has to be the worst panel i have ever worked on.

How do you do a bell test or read the log as it dont seem to even work on any i have worked on.

With the master code if it wants to at the time...which in my experience is more often not

Archived