Security Installer Community

Bell Box Fault?

silicon skum

Anyway the police now have a policy of NOT checking house alarms in my area due to the high number of false alarms due to poorly installed, poorly maintained (if ever) or low quality equiptment installed into homes

thats why the police insist on 2 inpections per year, urns and registered installers only. The police havnt responded to audible only alarms for years now

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

thats why the police insist on 2 inpections per year, urns and registered installers only. The police havnt responded to audible only alarms for years now

They do here mate...if they have nothing better to do :cold2:

• 1 month later...

I have a HND in electronic's and electronic hardware is easy, most logic control circuits can designed using PIC chips and yes your right all alarm panels are mcu's with eeprom's and eprom's ( do you know the difference, and which one stores the firmware ?) but on larger galaxy or menvier systems you have node's xnode,s rem's rix's rio's lots and lots of cable faults to try and find at 3am on a friday night when i started work at 8am on thursday morning .........give me a NE555 timer chip to play with anytime :realmad: its very :cold2: for changing sab.........yuk

Archived