Security Installer Community

Night Vision Advise

Guest mccltd

Guest Director of COP Security
Camera 1 picture has gone now and camera 3 is still in perfect vision.

Done the focus with my electronic focus gadget, should be spot on.

cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave the cheque is in the post :whistle:

Don't start its only a joke!!!!!

Asus will happily sell you motherboards at the price I pay as long as you order a few thousand at time, there is no restriction who they are finally purchased buy.

All I am asking is to be able to buy 'proper' cctv kit instead of the ubiquitous grey import rubbish.

Your hardly going to but a few thousand cams though are you?

You can buy a proper kit, several cctv install co's will sell you the parts so you can install them yourself.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Thanks Dave the cheque is in the post :whistle:

Don't start its only a joke!!!!!

For fear of Chris's head getting any bigger but the camera is actually well made as well. In my experience of buying cheaper alternatives the cameras are a bit flaky looking. This camera is well finished and actually looks the part.

Fitted it in a COP external housing, again very impressed. Better than my current VCMH housings I use. Access is easy as lid just flips over on hinges, all cable managed.

Of course the proof will be in the pudding during daylight tomorrow. I have used a few LJD day nights and everybody turns into Robin Hood and the Merry Men ie: All deep red, blue and greens. One even turned the road green!! :lol: Had to turn of the auto white ballance which sorted it.

cheers

Dave

Now you are being absurd.

It's hardly the same thing is it? What harm are you going to do with sand, bricks and a few planks of wood?

Wire some lenses up the wrong way around, game over, new lens needed. Take lens cap of some cameras in direct sunshine, new camera needed.

Question does a 1/3" lens work with a 1/2" camera? What about the other way around? You got a camera which is whiting out due to bright lights, what do you do? Pros know the answer to all this sort of stuff, novices would struggle.

I could go on and on and on and.........get the picture?

Dave

Get the mix of your C30 concrete wrong and forget to put in the A152 weldmesh for your foundations or forget to put in the wall ties with those bricks and I think the end result will be a good deal more serious than letting the blue smoke out of a cam.

Get the mix of your C30 concrete wrong and forget to put in the A152 weldmesh for your foundations or forget to put in the wall ties with those bricks and I think the end result will be a good deal more serious than letting the blue smoke out of a cam.

Yes but you wouldn't be sending your faulty concrete back to the distributor saying it was their kit which was faulty not your stupidness.

AhhhHhhhhhhhhhh

banghead :xxx:

Dave

Archived