Security Installer Community

Moved House, Got An Atg Mx48 (scantronic 9100)

Guest sprog

Or get a galaxy fitted.

You get a free copy of WinTex with a Premier. How much do those robbing people at Honneywell charge for Galaxy Gold?

Dave

A lot of money but ask yourself how many nationals fit the premier :P

more a DIY panel to be honest, just not in the same league as the galaxy. :)

Although saying that it's ideal for what the OP wants to do as both serial and lan connections are available

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Or get a galaxy fitted.

You get a free copy of WinTex with a Premier. How much do those robbing people at Honneywell charge for Galaxy Gold?

Dave

A lot of money but ask yourself how many nationals fit the premier :P

more a DIY panel to be honest, just not in the same league as the galaxy. :)

Although saying that it's ideal for what the OP wants to do as both serial and lan connections are available

Regards

Bellman

What' that tag by your logo Bellman???? Oh yeah Galaxy Expert! :P

Don't judge the nationals, Secom use the Pyronix PCX and Initial fit ATS's :fear: , neither panel is anything to shout about.

Agreed the Galaxy is the daddy, but don't dismiss the premier, it will do most things the Galaxy will do, for a lot less money.

Each to their own.

Regards

Dave

Don't judge the nationals, Secom use the Pyronix PCX and Initial fit ATS's :fear: , neither panel is anything to shout about.

I've used the ATS, agreed, a nightmare to work with. never used the PCX but from listening to the secom engineers in the cafe they are horrid !

Agreed the Galaxy is the daddy, but don't dismiss the premier, it will do most things the Galaxy will do, for a lot less money.

I didn't dismiss it, for the money it's a capable panel, I personaly don't like it (due to it's diy sales) and as I said above,

it's ideal for what the OP wants to do as both serial and lan connections are available

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived