Security Installer Community

Additional Power Supply

steve

do you think we have upset the poor bloke?

i think we all have our concerns about the task he is trying to undertake.

but steve you must realise we our only expressing our concerns about what you are trying to do, we are not trying to put you down in any way! and are not doubting your technical competance.

but steve you must realise we our only expressing our concerns about what you are trying to do, we are not trying to put you down in any way! and are not doubting your technical competance.

hi dan,

looks like it, while not intending to talk down to him or be condescending, perhaps he got annoyed by imo prudent and cautious advice.

at the end of the day he will do what he want's, i don't know that panel or if he has the engineer code and the ability to program it. i'd assume as it was an //.National Installer.// instal it will have had it's default codes changed, unless you know this code stve your gonna be stuffed.

i wish him the best of luck - and his sister's belongings too

(had to say 'belongings' - as i'm a married man and my ruling half is very jeleous of the insurrance policy payout :rolleyes: )

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

hi dan,

looks like it, while not intending to talk down to him or be condescending, perhaps he got annoyed by imo prudent and cautious advice.

at the end of the day he will do what he want's, i don't know that panel or if he has the engineer code and the ability to program it. i'd assume as it was an //.National Installer.// instal it will have had it's default codes changed, unless you know this code stve your gonna be stuffed.

i wish him the best of luck - and his sister's belongings too

(had to say 'belongings' - as i'm a married man and my ruling half is very jeleous of the insurrance policy payout :rolleyes: )

regs

alan

Once again thanks for your concerns, as for the dafault codes I'm not a complete ass I have defaulted the panel back to the factory set condtions and programing it is very easy.

to be fair to all the members on here and all trades you know how to do the panel but not how to wire a psu which is very basic, im a little worried by that!

best of luck steve hope you dont take offence as none is meant

colin

as i have said previously, I have no knowledge of psu's. The first bit of resarch I did was on here, hence the questions. Thanks for your help

Archived