Security Installer Community

Need To Set Up Cctv At Home, Please Help.

Guest obyri

About the Mosquito:

If you go to the manufactures they will ask you to sign a disclaimer that you will not fit them in domestics.

They do not work on a sensor but can be controlled by a timer, we use them mainly in parks (bowling huts etc) where they are only activated when the park is closed so there is no-one to disturb.

A corner shop is retail however many people live above it.

so perhaps a 'cheap' option is to get some sound bombs and run some self tap screws into the bleepers until you can't hear them!

on such an important issue i'd urg caution until the dust settles a bit, perhaps we could get mosquitto makers to contribute to the site like the excellent Paxton, SystenQ and COP!!!!!. do

anyone got an account? if so invite them please.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Cant get used to your new doo--daaa Alan cant think wot its called more cells dropped off the damn shelf!!!!!!!!

i expect its that virus you picked up paul :rolleyes:,

i'm always getting punched for my views but still standing for more :yes:

just don't know when i'm beat perhaps

rgds

alan

For your solution, high TVL and low lux box camera is okay. TVL of above 540 and Lux lower than 0.01 is preferred. Sony 1/3" CCD and 3172 DSP is a fine option. With such a camera, you nice get nice images and recognize the people even when the light is rather week. However, IR camera is a great. You can place it outside and equip it with a vandalproof housing.

Anson Hsia & Xia Yuan & かえん---International Sales Executive

=================================================

ICEC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED---CCTV CAMERA MANUFACTURER

E-MAIL: xiayuan.ansonhsia@gmail.com

ICEC WEBSITE

Welcome to check ICEC cameras at www.iceccctv.com for reference! If possible, please contact for details.

Anson Hsia & Xia Yuan & かえん---International Sales Executive

=================================================

ICEC TECHNOLOGY LIMITED---CCTV CAMERA MANUFACTURER

E-MAIL: xiayuan.ansonhsia@gmail.com

ICEC WEBSITE

The people who bought the manufacturing rights are.

http://www.fulleon.co.uk/index.php

We havefound most public bodies are frightened to use the Mosquito. Even on the local Crem (in the middle of a graveyard out of hours) where they are getting lots of youths hanging about.

what is a mosquito???

anyone got the answer.

Hi CJTELECTRICS,

its a device which issues a high frequency sound, older people say above 25 or so apparently can not hear it, but younger people can and so makes it uncomfortable to stay in the lacal (do a google on it for more info).

personnally i'd get my revenge on the yobs by having a set of subs fitted on my 1100cc dragstar bike, go to the local flossing strip rev up my straight through's and when they get close enough to see whats making such a wonderful noise - play Ralf Harris records at full blast :yes:

that would teach the little whipper snapppers a lesson or two - now where did i put my cocoa?

regs

alan

For your solution, high TVL and low lux box camera is okay. TVL of above 540 and Lux lower than 0.01 is preferred.

Hi Anson,

and welcome to the forum.

why do you say 540 lines? most DVR's can not reproduce this level of resolution in playback mode. so is not using such a hi spec a bit wastefull, like putting a cosworth engine in a skoda estelle or a nitros kit in a reliant robin?

regs

alan

Archived