Security Installer Community

25x Ptz Dome Needed

Ish

We ordered a PTZ dome last week that is ceiling mounted but it is still out of stock and we need one asap :(

it must have 25x or 27x zoom and be a high res min 480tvl PTZ dome that is ceiling mounted.

can anyone recommend me an alternative or supply something similar?

Thanks

Guest Director of COP Security
We ordered a PTZ dome last week that is ceiling mounted but it is still out of stock and we need one asap :(

it must have 25x or 27x zoom and be a high res min 480tvl PTZ dome that is ceiling mounted.

Thanks

We also have domes in stock we offer a 26x or a 32x optical these are available in either Colour or Day/Night versions.

Both are wither Internal ceiling mount or external mount.

http://www.cop-eu.com you can get details here but not prices unless you are a registered with us as a trade member.

BTW we only supply to the trade so if you are not a trade customer call us and we can put you in touch with a trade member who can supply to you.

32x bloddy hell. Rawlbolt it to something that weighs 40 ton so it doesnt move a mm!!

Good point James ! thats one hell of an optical zoom ! surely you need image stabalising software built in with that ?

Thanks

Bosch do 26x (470TVL) g3aes5c. This is a day/night unit.(NO TRADE PRICES IN PUBLIC FORUMS) You can get it from ADI/GSL, Enterprise/Alarm Supplies/Security Supplies/Norbain. You should get discount off the trade price. Any futher info required, check out the website.

Mick Gates

Regional Sales Manager- Intrusion Products

Bosch Security

www.boschsecurity.co.uk

Archived