Security Installer Community

Gardtech 800

Guest julioarca

Guest julioarca

A mate had bought a house, been in it about 6 months and his Gardtech alarm panel is displaying "lock out".

I have tried a factory reset but its not reset the engineers code.

I have tried removing the link on the main board but because the engineers code has been locked, it will not re set.

Does anyone know a way to unlock the engineers code so I can re program the panel for him

Thanks

A mate had bought a house, been in it about 6 months and his Gardtech alarm panel is displaying "lock out".

I have tried a factory reset but its not reset the engineers code.

I have tried removing the link on the main board but because the engineers code has been locked, it will not re set.

Does anyone know a way to unlock the engineers code so I can re program the panel for him

Thanks

If the old code started with a "9" your stuffed, we used to do that :) Stops takeovers. :P

Guest julioarca

the company that installed the system is no longer in existance, I have no idea at all what the engineers code began with.

No defaulting information in public ares. Thankyou.

As old hand says, there's absolutely nothing you can do short of calling in the original installing company to unlock it for you, or getting someone out who may be able to unlock it or replace the PCB.

I bet there's not a Gardtec company's engineer code out there that does'nt start with a 9!

Trade Member

Or get an engineer who knows how to unlock it, Im in the leicester area or post your location on here there should be someone on here near to you.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived