Security Installer Community

Nsi V Ssaib

Guest GingerSecurity

Virtual Monitoring your entitled to an opinion, some will like it others wont, what everyone is trying to say who does it help slating the inspectorates in public. Join as a trade member and we will all discuss your points openly. RJB is approved by the SSAIB, he was a board member also, so i wouldn't expect him to say anything else, however he will discuss your points if back up your statement.

OK - fair enough.

What's Mr Happy's excuse ?

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Virtual Monitoring your entitled to an opinion, some will like it others wont, what everyone is trying to say who does it help slating the inspectorates in public. Join as a trade member and we will all discuss your points openly. RJB is approved by the SSAIB, he was a board member also, so i wouldn't expect him to say anything else, however he will discuss your points if back up your statement.

Well Put Colin

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

What's Mr Happy's excuse ?

Because I can :P , you turn up slag of recare, nacoss & the ssiab, whislt hawking some ip device you've brought in & branded up now your pushing the nsi????

I wonder do csl have a side line in racing pigeon software.........

Now - does anyone think that I should post the full details of my horror story in here, get the SSAIB to respond and see whether or not we can substantiate the accusation ?

Why not mate, I once posted an NSI horror story for all to see on the public forums.

Regards

Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Because I can :P , you turn up slag of recare, nacoss & the ssiab, whislt hawking some ip device you've brought in & branded up now your pushing the nsi????

I wonder do csl have a side line in racing pigeon software.........

Gees - whatever it is - you've got it bad. Please, please ignore my posts in future.

Why not mate, I once posted an NSI horror story for all to see on the public forums.

Sorry Chris - I'm in the middle of ongoing projects and really do not have the time or will to bring up bad experiences from the past.

Besides, even though I don't have much of an interest in the UK security market, I do have some customers in the industry and respect their position.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Gees - whatever it is - you've got it bad. Please, please ignore my posts in future.

I may as well, I give you decent advice and get this back.......

ALSEC & Mr Happy: I don't know the answer to this question - that's why I made this post. It seems neither of you do either. Why not let everyone on the forum know how clever you guys are and give us an in depth technical explanation of the difference at the battery terminals and the 12v panel terminals. My 8 year old daughter had already told me about the Aux supply and that there would be no fuse !

you got a detailed reply to support my first statement

All the industry is interested in is standards - no matter what the cost to the end user.

We do security systems to meet the requirements of the police, the insurer and the relevant inspectorate

- response from a police force that would much rather be doing other things ?

when we don't require this & need to lash up something cheap & cheerful I've got your number ;)

If you don

Good Morning Mr Happy - trust you slept well :)

Don't forget to hit that "Ignore" button will you.

:hmm: I've had a even better idea

Maybe I should be change some setting so i can't see any of the idoit posters :punk:

Archived