Security Installer Community

Nsi V Ssaib

Guest GingerSecurity

We all have some kind of horror story to tell about inspectorates inspectors E.T.C

Why do some of you insist of having a go at each other in the public forums

a question was asked

an answer should be given

Advice is just that Advice

we should be trying to set the bench mark of PROFESIONALISAM

It is up to us to encourage small companies to register with an inspectorate wether its N.S.I or S.S.I.A.B

Only by doing this are we able to raise the standards within the alarm industry and also for the customer if you have to have a go why not do it in the trades forum in the rants and raves section

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

QFA, All your prospective customers can read this remember.

Google also indexes the site several times a day so posts do crop up in google searches.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Guest rjbsec

With the greatest of respect to golfball and bellman an unsubstantiated and serious accusation was made about the SSAIB by a "public" member.

I have a horror story from experiences with the SSAIB, but it is too shocking for this public forum and I don't want the hassle. Email me if you want the full details.

I do not believe that questioning an unsubstantiated accusation such as that qualifies as either "a rant" or as "having a go" at someone.

IMO posts like this should be removed by the Mods.

With the greatest of respect to golfball and bellman an unsubstantiated and serious accusation was made about the SSAIB by a "public" member.
I have a horror story from experiences with the SSAIB, but it is too shocking for this public forum and I don't want the hassle. Email me if you want the full details.

I do not believe that questioning an unsubstantiated accusation such as that qualifies as either "a rant" or as "having a go" at someone.

IMO posts like this should be removed by the Mods.

My point was this is not the place for Inspectorate Mud slinging

yes you have the right to question an unsubstantiated accusation but it should not have been here in the first place

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

The poster asked if anyone had a horror story and I advised that I had.

If I wanted to rant, I would have posted the full details in this forum. A couple of members have asked for more information by email and I have provided them with a quick summary of events.

Now - does anyone think that I should post the full details of my horror story in here, get the SSAIB to respond and see whether or not we can substantiate the accusation ?

Or should we ask the mods to delete this post and keep it all under wraps for rjbsec's secret (trade next to your name) society to see ?

It's your call.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

The poster asked if anyone had a horror story and I advised that I had.

If I wanted to rant, I would have posted the full details in this forum. A couple of members have asked for more information by email and I have provided them with a quick summary of events.

Now - does anyone think that I should post the full details of my horror story in here, get the SSAIB to respond and see whether or not we can substantiate the accusation ?

Or should we ask the mods to delete this post and keep it all under wraps for rjbsec's secret (trade next to your name) society to see ?

It's your call.

The public forum is not one where mud slinging should occur, It's highly unprofessional and gives derisory views to the public about the industry as a whole. any discussions of this nature can be fairly debated by the trade members in their own sections of the forum providing it is within the constraints of the site rules.

Why is it a secret society may I ask?

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

:hmm:

I have installed well over 500 monitored alarm systems in my time, but I sold up over 5 years ago

did you get booted out of the ssaib?

Hope the above makes sense

Your posts always seem to make sense - because you think them out first with an open mind.

Some on here just don't do that.

I had installed hundreds of monitored alarms with police response before the first batch of inspectorates were even born and you get clowns like rjbsec asking why I don't have a trade badge next to my name. Mr Happy - well what can I say. It seems every post I make is followed up by some dribble from him.

So, I am going to take jameswilson's advice and not say anything more publicly about this issue.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Virtual Monitoring your entitled to an opinion, some will like it others wont, what everyone is trying to say who does it help slating the inspectorates in public. Join as a trade member and we will all discuss your points openly. RJB is approved by the SSAIB, he was a board member also, so i wouldn't expect him to say anything else, however he will discuss your points if back up your statement.

Archived