Security Installer Community

Can Somebody Please Recommend Me A Company For Public Liability!?

Guest Chris Sec

Guest Chris Sec

Currently looking at new public liability and was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction.

I want an easy to deal company that offer a great rate? so if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated..

Alternatively if this is a against any rules, my apologies, and feel free to email me on;

chris@bakerycottage.com

Im a sole trader and work on my own so im hoping if isnt going to cost an arm and a leg?

cheers

Chris

Currently looking at new public liability and was wondering if any of you guys could point me in the right direction.

I want an easy to deal company that offer a great rate? so if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated..

Alternatively if this is a against any rules, my apologies, and feel free to email me on;

chris@bakerycottage.com

Im a sole trader and work on my own so im hoping if isnt going to cost an arm and a leg?

cheers

Chris

Try BiB in Darlington Tel 01325 353 888 :yes:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

This may sound unproffessional but they are all robbin gits. :bruce_h4h:

My tip is as with all insurances is shop around, get lots of quotes and then go to the company or broker that gives you the best cover for your needs. Make sure your facts are correct and be careful as reguards any excess payments. When you go to the company that gives you the cover you require use the lowest quote you found to beat their price down. They may say to lower their price they will have to get permission from the manager to give you a special introductory price so let them do that. Next year they will up the price so do exactly the same routine. It may be a pain to do this every year but pennies make pounds.

Happy shopping

Best wishes

Vince

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Guest Alarm Guard

That seems very cheap Lee, Are you sure you have enough cover. Does it include efficassy cover.

Paul

We only sub contract to others and have only been asked for 2 million cover. We dont need any other cover like you lads for your intruder, thats why we only do jobs for others as its less hassle and a lot cheaper. :yes:

cheers

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Guest Cerberus NI
We only sub contract to others and have only been asked for 2 million cover. We dont need any other cover like you lads for your intruder, thats why we only do jobs for others as its less hassle and a lot cheaper. :yes:

cheers

lee

Yeah, the companies that you are working for will have a minimum

Archived