Security Installer Community

Just The Job?

Gopher

Ive got a new install to do, customer wants nice high end panel for his new office.

Spec is 4 offices, front door, garage and he's building a pool which needs to be covered by the alarm as well, plus plenty of space for future expansion. Panel has to support remote upload / download of alarm information for remote diagnosis of system, as well as support standard/GPRS DualCom.

So what do my fellow professional recommend to install?

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Ive installed most makes, and I find the Texecom Prem range most flexible on installation ie expander config. comms up/down load and reliability, also cable entry to the panel well thought out.

I've used texecom now for 3yrs, tried Galaxy, and still found short comings

As its your 1st Upload/download Id go Texecom premier, wintex software is free, if you dont like it you havent lost anything.

We use Premiers with UDL, very useful, customer wants hard copy of log for instance, download it, email it to them etc.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Galaxy G3-48/144 or Menvier M800/1000 depending on how much expansion you want available.
Ignore the rest and do as this man suggests.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

'twas tongue in cheek, :kissblush:

but if he pop's down to any CEF they will, I'm sure, demonstrate the full Texecom range so he can make an unbiased judgment. :console:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

but if he pop's down to any CEF they will, I'm sure, demonstrate the full Texecom range so he can make an unbiased judgment. :console:

my local cef only does c&k & pyronix I've been told if i wanted any gaxlay bits they can get them to order??

agree,i work with galaxy alot and the new udl software is well over priced,

the new version turned up today on a certain internet auction site if you like knock off

Archived