Security Installer Community

Monitored Cctv For The Home?

paul1471

What CCTV is the best for my house i am currently looking for a cctv system i can link to my PC i do currently have a home cctv system in use but want to upgrade the cctv system what are the best PC link cameras and what are the cost i could say i can spend

For that sort of budget I don't think you'll be getting an upgrade. You might just get a reasonable camera for that price, unfitted with no power supply or means of linking it to your PC.

For that price, you will probably get a cheap internal IP camera from t'internet somewhere (start at Google and go from there) which will be adequate for general viewing of an area.

What CCTV is the best for my house i am currently looking for a cctv system i can link to my PC i do currently have a home cctv system in use but want to upgrade the cctv system what are the best PC link cameras and what are the cost i could say i can spend

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

If the cameras you have currently are suitable and do the job you require, as long as they have a composite video output then there are a few options available for you.

You can get IP cameras using a standard RJ45 network connection and can record onto a hard drive, but these are more in the region of

Aye, but....

would you buy condoms from a company called Virgin, fly in aeroplanes with a company who thought it was Easy, or buy beer from Diageo?

Anyway, you're a fine one to talk :P

Try copy and paste the web address youve posted..........................

I was going to post a corrected working link but then i thought you dont deserve my help!

Guest Rockford
Aye, but....

would you buy condoms from a company called Virgin, fly in aeroplanes with a company who thought it was Easy, or buy beer from Diageo?

Anyway, you're a fine one to talk :P

HA HA! That must've taken AGES to think up!

Archived