Security Installer Community

Trainee Alarm Installer

I would like to work in the security industry installing alarms and other security devices i am wondering if anybody requires a apprentice/trainee in the (Bury) Greater Manchester area. I have a basic understanding of intruder alarms systems and the industry i have tried to get on a alarm course but it was to full. I have not worked since i have left school and this is the work i would like to get involved in. I would be great full if anyone here has a place or knows any courses available

Thankyou.

I would like to work in the security industry installing alarms and other security devices i am wondering if anybody requires a apprentice/trainee in the (Bury) Greater Manchester area. I have a basic understanding of intruder alarms systems and the industry i have tried to get on a alarm course but it was to full. I have not worked since i have left school and this is the work i would like to get involved in. I would be great full if anyone here has a place or knows any courses available

Thankyou.

Paul

I don

Customers!

Also, you will need a clean record, if you have ever been in trouble with the police, you might want to think about a different career.

No never been in trouble with the police as i want to work in this industry I am also intrested in monitoring but age limits will effect this. I have tried to get a apprentice installing alarms since i left school last year but non where available but i have had a appointment with my advisor and a apprenticship was available but the employer wants a fresh school leaver leaving this year i was gutted :cry:

No never been in trouble with the police as i want to work in this industry I am also intrested in monitoring but age limits will effect this. I have tried to get a apprentice installing alarms since i left school last year but non where available but i have had a appointment with my advisor and a apprenticship was available but the employer wants a fresh school leaver leaving this year i was gutted :cry:

What companies have you tried? any of the nationals? have you spoken to Sito

What companies have you tried? any of the nationals? have you spoken to Sito

i have tried the three letter comany. The one with the apprentice was a SSAIB the thing i like to do is go to peoples houses and tell them where a burglar is most likely to break in and what needs to be done. and then securing that house or business with locks cctv and alarms

Archived