Security Installer Community

Telefonica M2M Seminar

jimcarter

I think it is also interesting that 2G services have a long life expectancy right through 2020.

DualCom said they have no interest in migrating from 2G as its reliable and will be around until 2018, close enough.

Customers!

DualCom said they have no interest in migrating from 2G as its reliable and will be around until 2018, close enough.

That's quite a statement. Reveals quite a lot in that one sentence.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Hi Joe..yes I'll give it a go. 

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

That's quite a statement. Reveals quite a lot in that one sentence.

It is quite a statement. I wonder if that's what they really believe, or what their hardware manufacturers have told them is going to be the case. I'd like to see HINT HINT a 3/4g version of a SPT that would allow super fast UDL for those sites that are signal path mobile and to be able to get video (especially for 8418 sites) as good on the backup as it is on the primary. I know component wise it's more expensive but it would be a nice option so that when we get to 2018 we have a backup option.

I'm wondering if I should get that BT Infinity removed and go back to my 56k modem as it was much more reliable on long lines. Hopefully by 2018 something better will have come a long like fibre . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived