Security Installer Community

Veritas 8c- No Internal Sound

Guest Noffo

Guest Noffo

Nice of you all to presume it has been neglected,but sorry to dissapoint it was serviced in July 05,and i will be calling the service engineer to have a look at it this week

Regards

Noffo

Guest Alarm Guard
Nice of you all to presume it has been neglected,but sorry to dissapoint it was serviced in July 05,and i will be calling the service engineer to have a look at it this week

Regards

Noffo

Don't be too hard on them. Most of the people who come on here with similar posts to you have never had their alarm serviced.

Rather than call your engineer thsi week, you should really do it immediately. Whatever fault you have could result in the alarm sounding uncontrollably at 2am and waking all your neighbours, not to mention your lack of security and possible invalidity of your insurance.

Regards

Noffo

I did say

This is not to say the original poster hasn't had it maintained regularly"

and as mentioned above the majority of posters here havn't had theirs serviced since it was fitted (which is usually the root cause of the problems they are suffering from).

I'm pleased that you make the effort to have it serviced and that has probably prevented several problems in the past.

Let us know what it turned out to be.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Archived