Security Installer Community

Outside Electric Meter

Guest Doma

Maybe the answer is to combine it with CCTV recording as an additional disincentive?

but wot good is cctv if the powers off :bruce_h4h:

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

At 48 should I continue to opt out of serps or opt back in? well you did say you were finance?.

my advice is to take full responsibility for your own pension provision. I would never rely on the state, not unless you want the risk of a diet of cabbage upon retirement. Governments priorities can change often to the detriment of pensioners, as was the case with Gordon Brown's removal of the tax credit clawback for pension funds. I'm a few years younger than you but pay in 15% before tax relief with a further 10% from my employer. Thats more than most do, but don't kid yourself that paying 5-10% for maybe 25-30 years will provide a comfortable pension for maybe 15-20 years after retirement. Pensions are a time bomb across most of western europe, taking responsibility for your own destiny is the best simple advice.

my advice is to take full responsibility for your own pension provision. I would never rely on the state, not unless you want the risk of a diet of cabbage upon retirement. Governments priorities can change often to the detriment of pensioners, as was the case with Gordon Brown's removal of the tax credit clawback for pension funds. I'm a few years younger than you but pay in 15% before tax relief with a further 10% from my employer. Thats more than most do, but don't kid yourself that paying 5-10% for maybe 25-30 years will provide a comfortable pension for maybe 15-20 years after retirement. Pensions are a time bomb across most of western europe, taking responsibility for your own destiny is the best simple advice.

QFA

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

Archived