Security Installer Community

bellman

Howdy all, Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Chris, 29, Just got back into the alarm industry after a couple of years out working with computers, Currently working for //.National Installer.//'s service department in Sheffield (but dont hold that against me ;) ) been in the game since leaving school, worked for several big companies (Securicor, King Electronics, Modern) and had a dabble working for myself. glad to be back in the alarm industry though, sure beats working with PC's.

Hopefully i'll be able to help a few peeps out who are having probs. PM me if you wanna chat.

Regards

Chris ( AKA Bellman)

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

Hi Dave, I hope i can be of assistance to menbers.

by the way, how do i get access to the installers forums, it needs a password.

Thanks in advance

Chris.

Hi Mr Silcox, as it happens, I was working on a 7008 last week, good sturdy panel although very old (keyswitch operated) what u want to know about them?

Not got them in pdf format but got bad photocopies of em, i'll speak to another engineer at work who is ex thorn and get his proper ones scanned the next few days.....

most people just need the reset code used on them, it's factory set and cannot be changed. pm me if you need to know it.

regards

Chris AKA Bellman

Further to my previous post, I spoke to the ex thorn engineer today and he promises me he'll dig the 7002 and 7008 install manuals out of his loft over the course of the next week. I'll keep you peeps abreast of any developments as and wheni get them.

Regards

Bellman

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum... sorry im late in welcoming you im normaly on the ball, but been out of action with flu.

Its nice to see some people from the South Yorkshire area... im based in Conisbrough!

Dale

Well my friend lets see if you can help me.

I have a britannia BSA 16 which I think is a Scatronic 9100.

Something has gone wrong. Most likely some of the circuitry. Do you know how I can get a copy of the circuit diagram?

Tonyi

Archived