Security Installer Community

Problems With Rd62 Dialer And Decrypta 2 Alarm Reciever

Guest Petzl

I have a small setup with a decrypta 2 alarm receiver, everything works fine, but the aritech RD62 dialers doen't work on it.

SIA or X-Sia doesn't work, With scancom it works fine.

Are there other persons having problems wih RD 62 dialers?

Dont think that I have ever come across a faulty one, the only problems that I have had is the receiving end not being set up right. Poss worth investigating :)

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Dont think that I have ever come across a faulty one, the only problems that I have had is the receiving end not being set up right. Poss worth investigating :)
QFA try Contact ID the decrypta receiver will definatly read this protocol. Then you can move forward.

Jef

Customers!

• 8 months later...
I have a small setup with a decrypta 2 alarm receiver, everything works fine, but the aritech RD62 dialers doen't work on it.

SIA or X-Sia doesn't work, With scancom it works fine.

Are there other persons having problems wih RD 62 dialers?

Yep finding on an old reciever at our c/s(dont know reciever make ot model) will miss a complete set of sigs on a maintence visit...really annoying :ranting:

Been told by aritech handshake and/or kiss off a couple of milliseconds too long or short...wish they could tell me which as this is worrying if we have a break-in... :fear:

Too get around it all we di is do a chip change onto another reciever...never fails to work,starnge thing is panel dosent report F.T.C :realmad:

Archived