Security Installer Community

Anti Masking Pirs

Three Full Trips Resets The DT (Or Programmable To 1 Via DIP S/W)

And I Am Told By Galaxy Tech The Anti Mask Reset Should Be Level 7

Yes The Panel Will Set After The DT Has Reset But It Still Shows The Mask Till Level 7 Reset Given

No on both counts, the Dip S/W are they the bank of 8 above the outputs, if so these are for configuring the outputs.

A mask condition causes a Alert which is to inform the customer and does not require a engineer reset, if the panel is requiring a engineer reset for mask, you have either a faulty panel, not programmed it right or put the resistors in wrong and the mask is causing a tamper.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

• 5 months later...
No on both counts, the Dip S/W are they the bank of 8 above the outputs, if so these are for configuring the outputs.

A mask condition causes a Alert which is to inform the customer and does not require a engineer reset, if the panel is requiring a engineer reset for mask, you have either a faulty panel, not programmed it right or put the resistors in wrong and the mask is causing a tamper.

i have got to fit 5 intellisense dt900 dual pirs with mircowave and anti mask it it poss to link out the anti mask as i only have 6 core cable runing to them to them but if i use anit mask i need 8 core i can change it the cable as it all built in the wall to use anti mask i will need 8 core (2 for the zone 2 for the temper 2 for ant mask) can any one help me with this

wayne

Wayne Hibbs

i have got to fit 5 intellisense dt900 dual pirs with mircowave and anti mask it it poss to link out the anti mask as i only have 6 core cable runing to them to them but if i use anit mask i need 8 core i can change it the cable as it all built in the wall to use anti mask i will need 8 core (2 for the zone 2 for the temper 2 for ant mask) can any one help me with this

wayne

You only need a four core, two for power and two for circuit including anti-mask, I think you might want to consult a installation / engineers manual before you start.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

You only need a four core, two for power and two for circuit including anti-mask, I think you might want to consult a installation / engineers manual before you start.

i have read the installation manual but its not very good to use the anit mask do i wire the zone and anti mask in dasy chain format with a reistancer at the end and in the reistancer

wayne

Wayne Hibbs

i have read the installation manual but its not very good to use the anit mask do i wire the zone and anti mask in dasy chain format with a reistancer at the end and in the reistancer

wayne

i have 5 pir with anti mask do i have to use the anti mask or can i leave it out

wayne

Wayne Hibbs

i have 5 pir with anti mask do i have to use the anti mask or can i leave it out

wayne

I'm guessing you are'nt in the trade. What do you need 5 DT-900s for? And what panel are you connecting them to?

Trade Member

I'm guessing you are'nt in the trade. What do you need 5 DT-900s for? And what panel are you connecting them to?

iam conecting them to a texecom premier 48 panel and are using them to cover a large sales area extra large saw mill

Wayne Hibbs

one detector per zone, and you still only need four cores to each detector for circuit/ tamper and antimask.

Do you need antimask ? there is only you that can answer this, is it a grade 3 installation?

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

Archived