Security Installer Community

Master Blaster

ADEMCO

Hi, I am running a Texecom Veritas 8 on our house alarm and was wandering if a Master Blaster could be fitted to this control pannel. How would it be wired into the Veritas 8(I know it is only activated by the panel and is powered by 240 volts)

Use your bell trigger to activate the relay on the master blaster.

Is it in your actual house where your going to locate it because you could end up with some dirty linen if it goes off in the night. :ninja:

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Master Blaster inside = knackered ear drums

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I have 2 on my house one in the garage and 1 under the eaves at the front also have 2 x ts100 //.National Installer.// live bell boxes and an extension speaker inside. Also have a small switcher on to a 10 amp relay to switch all the out side lights X 11 flash on and off in alarm

YOU KNOW WHEN IT GO's OFF... Thats the idea

Also have a smoke screen in the garage but did not connect it as i thaught i was going to far, LOL

Also have cctv

Guest Trulloman
I have 2 on my house one in the garage and 1 under the eaves at the front also have 2 x ts100 //.National Installer.// live bell boxes and an extension speaker inside. Also have a small switcher on to a 10 amp relay to switch all the out side lights X 11 flash on and off in alarm

Also have a smoke screen in the garage but did not connect it as i thaught i was going to far, LOL

Also have cctv

I bet your popular with your neighbours :ranting:

Is this your house - http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=14019

Guest Cerberus NI

Also have cctv

They'll still get you,you know.Some day,some time,they'll be there - waiting their chance,biding their time.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Archived