Security Installer Community

instalation manual for A1 AJ600

Guest johnphillips

Guest johnphillips

hi everyone ive just bought a new A1 AJ600 alarm but it came with no information with it

it was reduced because of that can anyone point me in the right direction to get a user and instalation guide for it.thanks for taking the time to read this

John

hi everyone ive just bought a new A1 AJ600 alarm but it came with no information with it

it was reduced because of that can anyone point me in the right direction to get a user and instalation guide for it.thanks for taking the time to read this

John

sorry john, installation information cannot be given out in the public forums. as for the user manual you will usually find them on the manufactors website. free to download in pdf form (that is if they have a website)

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest johnphillips
sorry john, installation information cannot be given out in the public forums. as for the user manual you will usually find them on the manufactors website. free to download in pdf form (that is if they have a website)

hi thanks for your reply ive searched all over the internet for the details i require but to no avail

surely the instructions etc for this type of alarm should be made freely available by the manufactors

because they are sold for diy fitting.i know the codes etc.just need steering in the right direction

thanks once again

silly of me to think you have not, but have you tryed contacting A1 direct. or as a needle in a haystack having a look around your area to see if anybody else has a box up. they are clearly marked, and many were sold by b and q about five years ago

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

silly of me to think you have not, but have you tryed contacting A1 direct. or as a needle in a haystack having a look around your area to see if anybody else has a box up. they are clearly marked, and many were sold by b and q about five years ago

A1 dont exist as a company any more and there rights were bought up by response electronics who were subsequently bought by ADE and they were subsequently bought by Honeywell who were subsequently bought by.............................................

Guest italiastar
I dont want to take the mick as you have already purchased it, but the best thing for an A1 AJ600 is a hammer.

Why ??

John Phillips - guess what I've got - a manual for an AJ600 - PM me and we can sort something out.

A1 dont exist as a company any more and there rights were bought up by response electronics who were subsequently bought by ADE and they were subsequently bought by Honeywell who were subsequently bought by.............................................

I really cant thing why Honeywell would want to be associated with ADE especially if they has anything to do with A1 & Response.

Trade Member

i was trying to be nice, seems i am so new myself. hammer and bin, never entered my mind. sorry john, late i know but there is a site in america which has the manuals for a small fee.(both of them)

adi i think you are very honest.

i was trying to be nice, seems i am so new myself. hammer and bin, never entered my mind.

It's the first thing that enters any alarm engineers mind when someone mentions A1. I'd go for a treble and finish it off with setting fire to the bin though, for dramatic effect. ;)

Archived