Security Installer Community

Playing with customer's pets!

Matt Ward

I've had bigger dinners

didn't know norman's came to the island from china :roflmao:

Well if you lot like dogs... Check out my new guard dog that'll be protecting Protex Towers in the new year..

looks like a labradorian..?

:question:

Nice. My mates got a pedigree spaniel and everyone who has seen her instantly falls in love and wants one just like her. Excellent tool for attracting the ladies in the park. :)

Nice. My mates got a pedigree spaniel and everyone who has seen her instantly falls in love and wants one just like her. Excellent tool for attracting the ladies in the park. :)

:roflmao: indeed!!

An owners cat crept under the floor when I was in ianother room and I nailed the floorboard back with the cat still in there. L.OL. :hmm:

Bri

trade.gif

• 1 month later...

i worked in a house which had arround 8 cats, they were not allowed out in the street and they used the house foundations as a toilet. access for them was via the floorboards in the understairs cupboard - guess where the controls had to be situated.

well, i decided after a full 1 second deliberation, not run any cables under the floorboards - - even though there would be no mice or rats!.

the stench was incredible - and i did not drink any of their tea either!!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

this is proberbly not in the spirit of things and i stress it was a long long time ago and i really am an animal lover.

i used to have to service a house alarm 4 times a year, and they had a Gorgi Dog which the owner adored - it could do no wrong "it wont bite you your perfectly safe" they would say, but it would wait untill the owner went eslwhere then the nasty little dog would attack your ankles, not playfully - usually waiting till when i was in the under stairs cupboard peering into the controls :angry: .

well, for insullation testing (earth finding) we used to carry battery operated megga's, these for those who do not know develope 500 volts AC at a few milliamperes and gave you quite a non-lethal jolt if you touched while on (trainees beware).

on this particular visit the the dog was waiting as usual for its chance, with it backside towards me waiting for the owner to disappear and then to have a go at my ankles

now i'm not proud of myself and it was only the once em! accidentally em!! honestly - em!! i stuck the very sharp probes up it's jacksy very near its scrotum - err! while it was still turned on.

the scientifically minded would marvel that such a short legged dog carrying a fair bit of body mass, can't half jump surprizingly high with the right motivation :yes: !

it never came near me again i can't quite work out why. :'( i said to the owner i had accidently trod on it's little paw to exsplain the yelp, but it would not let me stroke it to make it feel better - there must be some sort of grudge held by the dog :fear:

it was also apparently the first time it had done a numbers 1 & 2' in such vast ammounts while in the house since it was a pup, having been house trained by a dog school?.

on later visits the owner would say 'he's never forgoten the time you trod on his little paw'

i wonder why?

we my soul is now cleaned ready for my redemption after this confession :)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived