Security Installer Community

Texecom Engineers Manual

Guest Gerry J

Guest Gerry J

I am thinking of installing a Texecom Premier 24 system, but before I purchase I would like to see what is involved in installing it. Will anybody e-mail me a copy of the installation of the Premier 24 system?

and I thought installation manuals, aka engineer manuals, were only for trade members............?

Does that apply to panels that are commercially available to the public?

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Yes it does, sorry we can't give out that manual unless you're in the trade.

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

I'd stick with the rules Zak otherwise it'll be the old one rule for one and one rule for another thing I guess!!! Please everyone read the rules before posting.... I'm aiming that comment on members/newbie's rather than the regular members

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Does that apply to panels that are commercially available to the public?

Are Woolworths selling panels now, I have only seen Texecom panels for sale at trade outlets although any trade outlet will sell to the general public to boost sales.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Are Woolworths selling panels now

Yes. Christmas special. Buy one get one free. :P

I have only seen Texecom panels for sale at trade outlets although any trade outlet will sell to the general public to boost sales.

Electrical trade counters sell to anyone, as you say.

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Zak, i see you shop at ASDA then............

Oh the insults :cry:

I wish I had time to shop. I usually have to send my driver with either my cook or one of cleaners - usually Waitrose or M&S. :unsure:

The outlet I use for my out of hours work does sell to the public, and I know that they will supply eng instructions for all the diy panels if a member of the public asked.

They stock the usual suspects(Texecom,optimas and Pyronixs).

I will always stick to this sites rules but :hmm: if anyone can buy a panel that comes with the eng instructions then I would class that bit of kit as diy. We dont get instructions with the professional panels. So I wouldnt have a problem if joe public did get hold of a copy of the panel he was about to fit. :)

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Archived