Security Installer Community

gardtec 800 series

kka

just need helpful advice from anybody who is familar with the guardtec 800 series panel with rkp. my knowledge is limited on this panel.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

after i put in the user code in the little routine begin then stops, reading check entry/exit. e/e is a pir. so i checked voltage(okay) . only thing i noticed no led,( i think they were disabled, because i checked the other six pirs all with the same result voltage at contacts but no lights) Can you help me think with a few pointers/ advice.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

after i put in the user code in the little routine begin then stops, reading check entry/exit. e/e is a pir. so i checked voltage(okay) . only thing i noticed no led,( i think they were disabled, because i checked the other six pirs all with the same result voltage at contacts but no lights) Can you help me think with a few pointers/ advice.

Umm... who's been playing with the programming then? Check normally comes when the detector is programed for alert, or it could be a tamper on the detector/wiring, have you had any new carpets fitted etc, check the lid is on it properly and failing that it might be a programming issue in which case you'll need to call an engineer

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. You proberly have the answer by now, but what may have been happening, is that if there is a zone open during the exit procedure, the panel will bring up the zone. if the zone stays open, the system will not set and you will egt a fail to set log. if the zone clears within 20 seconds, the exit procedure will continue as per usaul.

sorry again.

cheers

Wayne

• 8 months later...
Guest anthony
Quite a few on here are familliar with this panel.. what do you need advising about.?

I wonder if you have the installer manual in an emailable form? If so could you be kind enough to send it to me at aa@allendesigngroup.com Thanks in anticipation

Archived