Security Installer Community

Ademco Galaxy 16+ HELP !!

Guest Guest_Tim_*

that may be YOUR veiw but under 4737 there is no requirement for tampers to be engineer reset,so when a 16 bells only system asks for an engineer reset re a tamper this must be free,dont you agree..

REGARDS

S.L IEBASSER

I hate these public forums. :(

Yes sir i would most definitely agree, unless my customers system has been compromised. If the tamper had been caused as a result of virtually any reasonable explanation and my engineers were satisfied that it was not an attempt to sabotage the system then the re-set would be undertaken at no cost to our client. however if the cause was due to third party interference or damage then this should be investigated, rectified and charged.

jef

Customers!

I hate these public forums. :(

Yes sir i would most definitely agree, unless my customers system has been compromised. If the tamper had been caused as a result of virtually any reasonable explanation and my engineers were satisfied that it was not an attempt to sabotage the system then the re-set would be undertaken at no cost to our client. however if the cause was due to third party interference or damage then this should be investigated, rectified and charged.

jef

well i must say i admire that concept of not charging for the sake of charging..

well i must say i admire that concept of not charging for the sake of charging..

And why don't you log in so that we know who we are talking to?

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Archived