Security Installer Community

Lander alarms

Guest cctvman

Lander now there is a blast from the past (showing my age) !

Microtech made the panels that lander used from the late 70's except that M&W CPA6 which sounded like it was ready to blow up while running through it's exit tone :banned:

From the early keyswitch panel to the exe 50-100 & 1000 which was more like using a securicor panel but half the size & a bigger zone expander box which you could work in

The bellbox's were also built in there East Kilbride factory & the last was the microtec polycarb cover bell & siren which had the great S.A. module that allways let water in the rear

Microtech never made products for anyone else until Lander was bought out in the very early 90's if I remember correctly & selsport does a Lander bell up with 2.5mm clips bring back any memories ?

Lander was one of the best companys around certainly up in scotland around the mid-late 80's until they sold up

Right i better get of this subject before i start having nightmares about old panels like the ademco 210 & Munford & White Cpa 6 Arrggghhh :fear:

Bring back the CPC 4 !

cheers

Cctvman

Did //.National Installer.// buy Thorn??

can't rember now.

no..thorn bought adtmodern after //.National Installer.// bought modern.you might stll see some of the rare white //.National Installer.// modern hex bells around...

I actually prefer the white HEXs. Chris whats the story with them. I know some NACs insist on them?

ive got a couple for old times sake.. :no: there was one nac who specd then to match there shop fronts but weve lost them to the post office.. :ninja:

Guest Trulloman
Lander didnt make anything as far as i recall, but your correct about the pre Gal panel, it was called Excecutive or something like that. It was made by Microtech which was a new founded company.

Arghhhhhhh!! dont forget the Micro 9 and the later Micro 3 or was it 6 with the built in faults that came as standard at no extra cost. Had the rows of red and green leds that gave a nice flashing light show.(if only the panel worked as well)

Also //.National Installer.// did try out the DSC range 3/4 years ago, soon removed them from the stock list. There are a couple I know of that have hard wired and radio on on same panel. Customer knows more about the panel than the engineers.

you might stll see some of the rare white //.National Installer.// modern hex bells around...

Rare?

Theirs still a shed load of jelly moulds & the early 80's

Edited by Mr Happy