Security Installer Community

have a look

Smart Electrics

I has a feeling this was going to happen, the old copper network is the dirty side of BT's business, engineers up poles and down holes - working on faults, working on badly managed wholesale installs for other companies etc etc.

BT are just distancing themselves from it, I guess the only BT vans will be the PBX-Business Systems guys as I imagine the ISDN network engs everything will come under openreach ?

One thing to guarantee is that it will all change (or at least the name) within a year or two !

Si

ToneTel Telecom

www.tonetel.co.uk

And this several million spent on re-liverying vans for no reason whatsoever other than to con unsuspecting customers by turning up in disguise will come from.........poor unsuspecting customers. Nice one. ;)

And this several million spent on re-liverying vans for no reason whatsoever other than to con unsuspecting customers by turning up in disguise will come from.........poor unsuspecting customers. Nice one. ;)

69516[/snapback]

QFA, but they will sonn catch on to who the engineer really works for if they count the tea breaks. :ninja:

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived