Security Installer Community

Running cables on outside of house

Guest heliart

Georg your just been a fool now!

66653[/snapback]

not so bad idea.. --> if you get your wireless signal buried then jammers can't interfere the signals too much either..

:roflmao:

Georg - how do you deal with everyday life? I take it you don't go out because you could get into an accident, or mugged or killed.

You can't stay at home in case a plane crashes on your house and kills you. You can't really live in a bunker because if there is a flood or earthquake you will be trapped.

Sounds stupid? If you apply your diehard principals regarding wireless alarms to all aspects of your life........... then you would have no life.

Zak Tankel - Managing Director - Security First (UK) - www.securityfirst.uk.com

Disclaimer: Any comments or opinions expressed by me are my own as a member of the public and not of my employer or Company.

Georg - how do you deal with everyday life? I take it you don't go out because you could get into an accident, or mugged or killed.

You can't stay at home in case a plane crashes on your house and kills you. You can't really live in a bunker because if there is a flood or earthquake you will be trapped.

Sounds stupid? If you apply your diehard principals regarding wireless alarms to all aspects of your life........... then you would have no life.

67250[/snapback]

as i said i might have to go to hell twice because of those two wirelees alarms i have installed.

anyhow it is our customers that pay us for security. they sometimes tell me that i am paranoidical because i see a demon behind every corner and wall and right after they tell me that a reason they make PO's for us is because i take my job seriosly and don't sell them ****. they trust me. why would i betray any customer by selling him/her wireless alarm? i just got a deal of wired seven (ONLY) zone system which will cost a private customer a bit less than 7000

Georg - how do you deal with everyday life?

67250[/snapback]

Hmm.. everyone takes their risks. I still don't use a condom unless i am at red light district.

Archived