Security Installer Community

Panel Pictures Please.

somewhat shabby in nature if you ask me, and I wouldn't call any of those exceptionally neat or workmanlike installs.

So where's the picures of your 'out of this world' installs then?

This is beginning to ring bells

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

Nope sadly not as i am 99.9% sure ABC is one of our friends from a certain US home security forum. This one im not going to get involved in

Mark Hawks

I am from Auckland, NZ, and not the US. I don't know of a security forum that you are mentioning. Thanks for asking!

I'm merely stating that those installs, while the one by Monteey is neat in it's intrinsic nature, the others that sure seemed to be bragged about have left plenty to be desired. None of those would pass what our constabulatory would allow.

I was merely wondering why nobody has posted a picture of a larger install, I've only seen a single one or two in the gallery?

Most of the pictures in the gallery are in the ROGUES gallery section. They are there as examples of poor installs.

The other pictures of installs are not necessarily one's that have been installed by our members, some are just pictures of other installers work or examples of control panels for me to post when the Control panel section is completed.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

I stand corrected :fear:

Mark Hawks

I'm merely stating that those installs, while the one by Monteey is neat in it's intrinsic nature, the others that sure seemed to be bragged about have left plenty to be desired. None of those would pass what our constabulatory would allow.

I don't think anyone particularly stated that they are the best ever pieces of work ever in the world, ever. They are just panels, that have been installed, no more, no less.

I was merely wondering why nobody has posted a picture of a larger install, I've only seen a single one or two in the gallery?

I'm assuming you're looking in the right sections? Might be time for a tidy up as some pictures were in the incorrect sections. :hmm:

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go.......

Archived